Saturday, December 26, 2009

Chapter 22-07: Guardian Angels

they are all around us. sometime we did not even noticed their existence.

friends or family, there are always someone caring for us no matter what.

i still remember when i broke up with my first girlfriend. my dad, who does not really know how to express concern (i hope he is not reading this, or else my pocket money will suffer...) passed me a book - Who Moved My Cheese, to tell me that life is like a maze and also changed my way of viewing things after that. that was his way of concern.

my friends as well, they are people who i share my happiness with. and when i am down, they will always be there for me. looking over me at all times.

will be heading back to sg soon. reality. long time no see. need to face it face to face now and there's no escape.

wish me luck with the L'Oreal Brandstorm competition too.

till then, adios.

2 comments: