Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Chapter 22-03: "you will not see me in the morning..."

Last night was Tash's Birthday. Happy 20th Birthday Tash! not a teenager anymore!

i have to admit last night's party was crazy. i was quite spontaneous as well. not sure what got into me, i just went into the room and took out the bottle of Jager which i planned to bring home to singapore.

And... it was gone in 20 minutes or so. well done everyone. I am not sure what i did that i need to take 6 shots of it =P

was really surprise when Tim, Brooke, Kym and Damon came when i was smashed. i seriously thought that i will never see you guys again. the hugs and blessings we exchange will last us a lifetime or until we meet again.

"you will not see me in the morning..."

i know it was a sad goodbye. i can see that even the Stick - Enrique is being emotional about it by playing "goodbye my lover" over and over again and sitting there stoning away.

i regretted leaving on the morning bus the second day. but it is too late. but at least we had a cool farewell.

when i just set foot in Sweden, i was afraid that hostel life will be dull and not as exciting compared to singapore. but who knows i ended up with all the party animals =P guess they categorize and put us in the place we should belong. haha.

not sure who will be reading this. but i would like to say something to the wonderful people on Delta1 that spice up this exchange!

"I really love you guys! I seriously hope that we do not have to part so soon. i never expect it to hit me so hard as well. guess we bonded with each other quite well without even noticing it. i will not forget those crazy parties, crazy drinks and the everyday life we had for the pass 4 months. life can never be the same."

Keep in touch people! those who have not added me on msn (fernyit5317@hotmail.com) or skype (fernyit), please add me k?

take care and see you around in the future. it is not a goodbye!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment