Thursday, January 14, 2010

Chapter 22-12: If One Day...

rajan's leaving let me think about a lot of things.

i remember on that day of the memorial, Rachael who was sitting beside me turn to me after the service ended and asked, "if one day i am gone, will you miss me?"

the answer is obvious right? it is a big YES! *smacked Rach's head for asking stupid questions again*

yesterday i was there with Rajan's family for almost the whole day.

brought his mother, aunt and brothers around SMU campus. explained and showed them rajan's everyday university life and it's environment. can see that she is happier to know that rajan led a nice and rich uni life and she also feels that she knows her own son a lot better.

some of my friends might think that it might not be necessary for me to bring them around the whole day.

but

i will think that, if one day...

if one day, i were to be in his shoes (touch wood), i am sure my friend will also do the same for my family and make them feel a lot better.

i am really just happy to know that they are happy and have a better closure to rajan's personal life.

the funny thing happened when rajan's family went to pack up his room. well. they found 7 bottles of alcohol. hard liqueurs mainly.

all i can say is: bro, you make us proud =P although you got busted after you leave us. can imagine you smacking your forehead when your parents found out about it. haha.

xoxo,
Fern

2 comments:

  1. just thought that it was a bit too late of them to come and see what life rajan had been living..
    heh, luckily i showed my family around before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. better late than never, little one.
    if it is a closure she seek, i will provide.

    ReplyDelete