Sunday, January 31, 2010

Chapter 22-14: Family Trip

yes, i just got back from the long awaited 5 days 4 nights family trip to Bangkok and Pattaya. and i am trying to rush through some work that i've been missing out for the pass few days.

i am really feeling like i am on part 2 of my exchange life. just that life is more packed with surprises and also less time to say "what should i do today? there's nothing planned..."

overall, the trip was awesome. it has been a while since the last time the whole family been on a trip together. it was either me and my parents or my younger bro and my parents traveling together for the passed few years.

things has change a lot. both me and my 'baby brother' (he is so gonna punch me for this) has grown up to be more mature and independent individuals i guess. although we might be thinking very differently due to the different place we are living in for the pass 1.5 years, but we are still brothers in the end.

the highlight of the trip is the shopping spree and also the big meals we had for the pass few days. it is really crazy. i literally eat the whole day. i think i gained weight. like maybe 2 kgs. need to continue with night running after i settle down my school work.

the party with jon was also an epic. never thought that i will party so hard when i was with my parents. they seemed quite ok and open with the idea. which let me feel relieve. haha. too much to drink and too little time i must say.

most of the photos for the trip are food and alcohol related. haha. which is self-explained.

they say, like father like son. which i couldn't agree more after looking at my dad drinking those beers throughout the whole trip. i think 3 of us managed to consumed at least 20 litres in total of beers on this 5 days trip.

love traveling with my parents. no worries about money and they are also open with both what me and my younger bro's doing and habits. =D

4 comments:

  1. your trip was quite happening. seems like it. =] hahaha now i wanna go on trip tooo! but, i don't think i can go with my family,.. grhh. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. take time to organize and make time for everyone. haha. some sacrifices need to be made. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU are using the same template as my blog!

    huiyi

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha. don't copy me! =P

    leave your url leh. haha.

    ReplyDelete