Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Chapter 22-16: it's ALMOST over

well. it is week 9 already. with less than 6 weeks on hand till i end my university life.

feeling kinda mixed up. actually.

firstly, i feel confused because i am not sure what will happen after this 6 weeks come to and end. ending both university life and hostel life.

secondly, i still have not landed a job. maybe it is me being too picky? but i do not want to end up in a job where i have no liking in. i dont like the feeling of dragging myself up to get to work every morning and look at the time when i step in the office and start counting down the time to head home. i've done 2 internships. the first one makes me feel this way. exactly. i have no motivation whatsoever. the second one really is awesome. i literally cant wait to head to work.

attended the career submit last week. it was somewhat eye opening as i get to talk to each company to have a deeper understanding of what they are doing everyday and not just to submit my resume without knowing what i am getting myself into.

lastly, because that i have not found a suitable job, i am still standing on the edge of deciding where i should kick start my career. should i stay or should i go? i mean i am not bonded here, why else should i stay?

a lot to think about...

but, to set things right and to prioritize, i should just get my degree over and done with first and leave the others for later.

time to hit the books. yes. the books. not the bar.

xoxo,
Fern

No comments:

Post a Comment