Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Chapter 22-23: it came true?

phew... just got back from work with LBU... every night is the same thing. guess it is good in a way that it helps me to save up money by tying my time down so i have no chance at all to go drink and have nice dinner with friends.

i thought today will be a slack day for me after teaching at bukit batok. i came back and have a 3 hour nap and started to prepare for tomorrow's focus group for the UOBSA thing i'm taking part in now. busy with coordinating and searching for participants that took away my whole afternoon.

after that went for lunch/dinner with tang lei at 5.30pm (i know, me and my weird timings...). then continue with the UOBSA thing till like 9pm and went off to work at LBU. my day is really packed.

it really came true. what my mum saw on the chinese new year eve program. they mentioned that April is the busiest month for me. and they are not kidding at all.

how i wish i can go home on the weekend and celebrate my birthday with my parents with a nice meal at some fancy place that i've not visited long time since i got back. taking some gasp of air so that i won't suffocate with the finals preparation, the part time jobs and pressure from finding a job.

i mean i am not whining. well. maybe a little, but i choose to be this busy. so ya. i just wish that the other half of the prediction the program had. the one which i will have luck in my career and will be a good year for me...

i dare not think about tomorrow's schedule as it looks so packed and hectic. the day will start at 11am and ends at 12am at least i guess...

wish me luck! i can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment