Monday, May 3, 2010

chapter 23-03: the job spree

nearly everyday and every night i would be sitting in front of the screen searching and viewing OnTrac, JobsDB, jobstreet and etc etc for a job. after the final exam in SMU, i actually felt lost for the first time. i mean it is like "so what now? what to do today?"

felt so aimless and zombified. walking around, not sure what to do have worse of all, have no motivation.

given the time pressure from my dad - "if until july you have not found a job you better move back to jb."

i am not complaining about jb. i love my home, my family. it is just that once i set foot back home i am not sure if i will get out again. if i will, when?

so ya, the anxiety inside me built up and the wait for reply from the companies i've applied and interviewed. most of them did not get back to me. i am actually grateful to those that even spend the time to forward those standard rejection letter to me and stop me pondering and expecting something from it.

well... at least this waiting spree or job spree has now officially ended.

YES!

I GOT OFFERED AT BLUE!!! =D YAYNESS!!!

well. i was quite shocked myself as well when i woke up from my nap after my morning interview at BLUE and saw on my phone regarding the job offer. i thought i was dreaming and i really pinched myself =P

i've dreamed of working under the WPP family and now i did it! luck is on my side! and i will cherish this opportunity that let me start my career the right way!

what is left now is to find a new roof over my BIG head. lolx. flat hunting spree here i come! =D

PS: if anyone come across a 3 bedroom hdb or apartment that is around 2100 and located near harbourfront and SMU, do let me know k?

thanks!
Fern

No comments:

Post a Comment