Saturday, May 22, 2010

Chapter 23-06: The Second Wave

Well, nothing beats a weekend of rest. not sure what got into me, but the whole week i've been sleeping a lot. or rather, sudden coma once i got back to the hostel and after my warm shower (which i look forward everyday).

there was one night that i was forcing myself to watch anime when my eyes can barely open and Myat walked in with his signature laugh. and last weekend when i was out with myat, liwern and chenyze, i could not help feeling tired or tipsy after just one or two drinks. that was just weird.

this week was good. have a better grasp of the work pace and also have more control over the whole flow. more organized i would say, but not literally (looking at my work desk). My mentor, Jasmine has left the company. Yesterday was her last day and next week i will be on my own. guess it is do or die.

i am fortunate that she is a patient and nice person. because a lot of things are fresh and new to me. like what wireframes, IA, etc.... i got totally ZERO knowledge about all this things. Yet she was able to be patient and teach me and also pass me a lot of relevant material to read to help me get use to the work. A BIG THANK YOU TO JASMINE! all the best for your new job eh! (not sure if she reads, but oh well...)

on the lighter side of life, i just changed by X2, which a lot say that it is a camera with a phone function; to the Motorola Milestone. Yes, i am on Android now. and just the other day, google just announced the new Android 2.2 - Froyo. a lot of improvements have me made and i am totally looking forward to upgrade the firmware once it is officially released.

i will be changing the other technical blog to blogger again since i can use google analytic and adword together with blogger. i am still a newbie in this. but hopefully i will know more and soon.

alright. enough with the update. gonna go catch up with reading. have my paper about SEO ready just beside me. and hopefully i will be able to setup my account by tonight.

6 days till Sundown marathon! omg. i am so dead!

No comments:

Post a Comment